Hi Doina,

Can you not just open it directly from [File] -> "Open"?  Or are you
wanting to build a script to do automated processing?  If you're trying to
do automated processing, the easiest way to build your script is perform
the actions in the GU and "record" that as a python script with [Tools] ->
"Start trace", doing the things you want, and then [Tools] -> "Stop
trace".  The resulting python file can be run directly with either pvpython
or pvbatch.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Doina Gumeniuc (224252 MAHS) <224...@via.dk