Hi every one!
I want to use Paraview to record stress time history in OpenSees of soil
domain of soil-structure problem. Do you know how to do that. I try with
displacement of soil domain with this code: "recorder pvd Paraview_Output
basic disp -nodeRange 1 $numTotalNode" and it work, but I do not know how
to do that for stress. Please help me if you know.
Thank in advance!

Best regards,

Quang Van Nguyen

PhD student, Geo System Research Group.

Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering

Hanyang University @ Seoul, South Korea

Cell phone: +8210.2945.8404