Good idea.  Thanks.  I wrote it up.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17902

Alan

From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of Cory Quammen
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:04 AM
To: Heiland, Randy <heil...@iu.edu>
Cc: ParaView <paraview@paraview.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] getting Client Info

On my Mac, I can copy individual cells, but not the whole table.
It would be a nice feature. Feel free to write up a feature request in the
issue tracker:
gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues<http://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues>
Thanks,
Cory

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Heiland, Randy