Hello, ParaView Community:
I'm using version 5.4.1 64-bit on Win10. The pull-down menu bar (File, Edit
etc.) is hidden behind the window title bar. The upper row of buttons (Open,
Save Data, Connect, etc.) are mostly visible, but the upper portion of the
buttons are also behind the window title bar. The pointer appears to be in a
different location than the window thinks it is. For example, if I put the
pointer in the center of the Open button, the button is NOT highlighted and the
hover-over help does NOT appear. If I move the pointer downward, the button
highlights when the pointer is right near the bottom of the button. If I
continue moving the pointer downward, the button stays highlighted for about
button-height distance. So the pointer looks like it's active about a button
height above where it appears. If I move the pointer back up to the center of
the Open button and click and hold, the File menu is pulled down. It seems that
ParaView is confused about whether or not there's a title bar and where the a
 ctive portion of the window is. Also, the window is a little bit cut off left
and right. Anyone know of a fix?
Thanks,
Keith