Overflowing memory?  Try looking at the amount of memory you are using on the
cluster, then again on your local computer.  View/ Memory Inspector.

Alan

From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of Yangguang
Liao
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:26 PM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Error about reading .pvtk file

Hi,

I am trying to read a pvtk file with data store in vtk file. when I read it on
my own local computer, paraview will always crash. but when I read it by using
paraview on remote supercomputer, it works. May I ask why? I used a MPI
supported version in my local computer. did I miss something in my build?

--
Yangguang Liao
PhD. student of Computer Science Department