Hi Jairaj,
This is exactly what the 'trace' and python macro functions are for. Take a
look in the Tools menu, and choose Start Trace. If you check the 'show
incremental trace' button you can see it's recording a python script as you
take actions in the GUI. When you've completed your steps, you can choose
'save as python macro' and you'll get a button that can repeat the steps.

To go more in-depth, look for information on python scripting in Paraview!
Regards,
Aron