Hi,

My guess is that the TimeStep isn't getting set properly in the adaptor
(though it looks like it should be in
"dataDescription->SetTimeData(runTime.value(),
runTime.deltaTValue());"). My suggestion would be to add in the following
to either the RequestDataDescription() or DoCoProcessing() methods in the
python script to see what Catalyst thinks the time step is:
    print("In script2.py, the data time step is ",
datadescription.GetTimeStep())