Hello:

I unpacked a version of the Paraview-v5.4.1 tarball, and then did git clone
of the superbuild right next to it. So I have this:

$ ls
ParaView-v5.4.1
paraview-superbuild
$ mkdir paraview-superbuild-build
$ cd paraview-superbuild-build
$ ccmake ../paraview-superbuild

There is a mismatch between the python it wants and the python on my system
so the configure step will not run and gives this error:

   Python interpreter version (2.7.13) does not match the library
version (2.7.10)

The /usr/bin/python on my system is 2.7.10. What's it complaining about?
There are other Pythons on my system. I changed my $PATH so /usr/bin is
first, and deleted the contents of the paraview-superbuild-build directory
and that seems to have taken care of it.

This doesn't seem like the right solution to me, posting here either to
help someone else with the same problem, or so that some developer of the
superbuild can fix this.

Thank you,

 -Tom