With a remote server running on a cluster, what does the Help/ About/
Connection Information/ OpenGL Version string mean?  Where is this found?
Isn't this the version of OpenGL compiled into the pvserver?  What is the name
of this library, and any idea how I can find what is being used?

I have a situation where my builds show OpenGL version 3.3 (and can open a
specific dataset), and a user's shows 2.1 (and he cannot open a specific
dataset).

Thanks all,

Alan

W. Alan Scott
ParaView Support Manager

SAIC
Sandia National Laboratories, MS 0807
Org 9326 - Building 880 A1-K
(505) 284-0932   FAX (505) 284-5619

The most exciting phrase to hear in science
is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  -- Isaac Asimov