Thanks, Andy. That works! Now the problem is how I can use the 1d arrays to
construct 3d plots.

Now I have many 1d arrays: x, y, z, variable1, variable2, ..., etc.

Unfortunately, they are AMR data, not regularly indexed, (in fact they are
TecPlot ascii data, but ParaView could not read them correctly for some
reason, this is another issue, though).

I would like to make 3d plots, 2d slice, or at least 1d cuts. I am OK to
use Python interface but might need some instruction how to create 3d data
from these flattened 1d arrays.
I guess there are some tutorials to convert numpy array to vtk arrays, I
might start from that. Then I need to convert the row data ParaView GUI
reads in to numpy array then to vtk array?

I have attached the data if anyone can kindly try it. At least it is a
valid TecPlot file which other people tested using TecPlot.