Mark,

One more thing to help until the num frames/time step comes back. If you want
to use the sequence mode and get a time stamp that reflects the time in your
time step, try using the Annotate Time Filter (as opposed to the Annotate Time
Source) and attach it to your data. That should report the time of your data
instead of the global ParaView time. (There is an exercise in the ParaView
tutorial demonstrating this.)

-Ken

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 26, 2018, at 10:59 AM, David E DeMarle