Are you by chance scrolling through your Pipeline Browser with your
mouse wheel? That is a known issue on mac OS that is fixed for
ParaView 5.5.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17890

If that's not it, there is not enough information to help diagnose the
problem you are encountering. Please choose to send a report to Apple
when the program crashes, copy the message you find in the window and
paste it in a response to this list, then cancel sending of the report
to Apple. That will at least give us a clue where ParaView is
crashing.

Thanks,
Cory

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Matheus Viana <vian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> My Paraview 5.4 is constantly crashing when I try to load many (~20) TIFF
> files as a single time varying dataset.
>
> I am on MAC OS 10.12.
>
> Any clue why?
>
> Matheus Viana