Hello, Utkarsh,

When I changed the representation type to "Wireframe", it still did not
work. But if I copy these files to another computer, the grid can be shown.
This seems to be some sort of incompatibility or bugs of Paraview with my
computer.

May you help me to solve this imcompatibility issue?

Thank you.

Xiang-Yu.