BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON

Our Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/07
1 CHURCHILL PLACE, LONDON, E14 5HP.
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLCMURRAY HOUSE.

ATTN: SIR/MADAM ,

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Barclays Bank
of London (BBL) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign
contractors due for payment with The British Government  Office Of The British
Prime Minister london United Kingdom in the year 2007 that your name came out
as the next on the list of those who will receive their fund.I wish to
officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released
to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Kindly re-confirm to me if this
is inline with what you have in your Record and also re-confirm the information
below to enable this office Proceed and finalize your fund remittance without
further delays.
Furnish us with the information as listed bellow:1) Your full
name........................ 2) Phone, fax and mobile
#...................................... 3) Company name, position and
address............................... 4) Profession, age and marital
status........................... 5) Copy of Drivers License I
.D...............................As soon as the above information are received,
your payment will be Made available to you via an international certified bank
draft, which will be delivered to your doorstep for your confirmation. as soon
as you receive this letter for further Discussion and more clarification.

BEST REGARDS,

Visit Barclays Stockbrokers site for the Latest Barclays Shareprice

YOURS SINCERELY,

 MR.DAVID BROWN
DIRECTOR, WIRE & TELEX DEPT
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON (BBL)