Dear.
Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend
you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which
you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.
Through this letter I am seeking your urgent co-operation and an opportunity to
invest and do business with you in your country or any other country you can
manage in around the world as my partner. I have a sizable asset to invest and
I would like to work with you in doing business.

Meanwhile,on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this
proposal,I would furnish you with the full detailed information,
procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or
share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing
the money in your country under your proper management and care.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so
desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

I am looking forward to your  positive confirmation to enable us discuss
details, which will include, my introduction, what will be in it for you,etc.
Sincere
Isaaic More

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional