ATTN: Honourable Beneficiary.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are here to notify you that the sum of US$850,000.00 was generated and
awarded to you by the Western Union Foundation as one of our customers who use
Western Union in their business transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail address
was indicated and notified.The Western Union Foundation, Burkina Faso collects
all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the
millions of our customers who use Western Union in their business
transactions.Two people are selected Monthly to benefit from this promotion and
you are one of the Selected Winners.

Now we have arranged your payment of Eight Hundred and fifty Thousands United
State
 Dollars(US$850,000.00) to be sent to you through Western Union Money Transfer.
We will be sending the money to you via Western Union Money Transfer, the
amount you will receive per day is $19,000.As We have concluded to effect your
payment through western union Money Transfer.You will be picking up $19,000
daily until the US$850,000.00 is completed.

You are required to contact the Western Union Money Transfer Office via email
or phone as listed bellow for an immediate release of your funds to you.

Contact Person: Mr.Frank Friedman,
Director of Operation,Western Union,
Burkina Faso,West Africa.
Phone:+226 76 168 413
E-mail:frankfriedma...@voila.fr

Tell him to give you the full payment informations,including the MTCN
number,Sender name,Question and answer for you to pick up your first payment of
$19,000.00 Dollars.

Ask him to send to you a proof, the ownership certificate of the Fund.
 It is for you to be sure that the fund belong to you. Make sure you send the
following information to the Western Union Officer to enable him process your
payment:

Your Full name:……………………….
Country:……………………….
City:………………….
Phone number:………………….
Occupation:…………………….

Comply now because as soon as you send the above required details to Mr. Frank
Friedman, he will start sending your payment by Western Union Money
Transfer.His contact email is (frankfriedma...@voila.fr).

Yours Faithfully,
Management,Western Union Foundation.
Website:ttp://foundation.westernunion.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: