>From The Desk Of  lbrahim
Mantu.
The Head Of File Department,
African Development
Bank (A.D.B).
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West
Africa
E-mail   me  at  ;    ibrahimman...@gmail.com
(TSUNAMI WEB SITE...http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/

                         ("REMITTANCE OF $15 MILLION U.S..A
DOLLARS
                                   CONFIDENTIAL IS
THE CASE")

(REPLY IF YOU ARE
INTRESTED!!! (TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA ).

Greetings
!!!

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may
offend
your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing
through this channel.I got your contact from the proffesional data base found
in
the internet Yahoo tourist
search.When i was searching for a foreign reliable partner.I assured of your
capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

     After series of
prayers/fasting.i was divinely directed to contact you among other names found
in the data base Yahoo
tourist search.I believe that God has a way of helping who is in
need.

   I am lbrahim
Mantu ,the Head of file Department in African development bank
(ADB).

In my
department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15 million U.S.A dollars (
fifteen
million U.S.A dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign
customer who died along with all his family in the Asia Earth Quake Disaster
(TSUNAMI DISASTER IN
INDONESIA/INDIA http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/ .All of his
Family lost there lives in the Disaster.
Since then I have made several inquiries to his Country embassy to locate any
of his client's extended Relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, unfortunately we learnt that all his
supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the TSUNAMI
DISASTER IN INDONESIA/INDIA leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is
therefore
upon this discovery that I and one official in my department now decided to
make
this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin
or
relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as
unclaimed bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if
such money remained unclaimed after five (5) years, the money will be
transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner
as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was
a foreigner, and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We
agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to
the provision of a foreign account,and 60% would be for me and my woman
colleague. That means ($6 million)  six million dollarsfor
you,and ($9 million) nine million
dollars for me and my partner.There after i will
visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated.

All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please consider my official positions,
reputation and integrity, especially, the opportunities in the business itself,
it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that we do not miss the
opportunity due to carelessness.

               You are therefore expected
and advised to display high degree of maturity, responsibility and
understanding
in handling this information. I will give you all the details in my next mail
when you have indicated your interest and commitment to work with me. Always
remember that this is the highest confidence and trust any person can repose on
the other, especially when it is considered that we did not know
ourselves

                                   I hope you will honor me
too.

                I will come over to join you
in your Country for disbursement when the funds hit your account. More so for
an
effective and easy communication I will advice that you furnish me with your
telephone and fax number.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to
you by fax or email the text of the application I will not fail to bring to
your
notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain
any
atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the
transfer.

You should send me E-mail ,immediately as soon as you receive
this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Your’s
faithfully,

lbrahim Mantu.
FROM (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.
GOD BLESSINGS,PROTECTIONS
AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

                 (FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO
ME).

1) Your Full
Name..............................
2) Your
Age........................................
3) Marital
Status.................................
4) Your Cell Phone
Number…………..
5) Your Fax
Number……………….....
6) Your
Country………………..............
7) Your
Occupation.............................
8)
Sex.................................................
9) Your
Religion..................................
10) Your Private E-mail
Adress...........

POST SCRITUM:You have to keep
everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the
account you will prove to the bank.As you finished reading this reply me
immediately so that we discuss very well over
this

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: