What would be the best way to level the volume in a song? The reason I want to do so is because I have an accompaniment track for a solo I am singing this Sunday at church but their sound system is not the best and the song starts out soft then the electric guitars kick in. The sound guy would set the level for the loudest part so I would not be able to hear the accompaniment during the softest sections so would not know if I was on key and in time or not. If I could lower the volume of the loud sections the type of accompaniment would chane but not the volume. so all could be at a level OK with everyone.

Thanks for any help,
Dean