Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 5:30 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Listening To WMBI Using Winamp

Hi all.

About a year and a half ago someone sent me the direct URL for this radio
station and I was able to listen to it using Winamp.  However, as of this
morning that URL doesn't work any more and I can't listen in Winamp.  I can
listen using the regular internet so I know the station is not down.  If
anybody has any info about the new URL I would really appreciate any thing
in that way you can give me and thanks in advance...Paul