I use it on my windows 7 home 64 bit PC with no problems. It has not been updated since I installed it that I know of unless it does it in the background.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Hamit Campos
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:49 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: The Accessible Podcatcher

Hi my friends. Does any one here still use the Accessible Podcatcher from
www.webbie.org.uk <http://www.webbie.org.uk> ? Or have people moved on? Just
asked because either my PC's hard drive has errors on it already or it
causes them. Because I had refreshed the PC, and all was well and good. Then
I installed it and all was well and good for a few days. Now how ever, the
shortcut doesn't work, it says feature ID not regestured, and the comp keeps
going on about drive errors. Also it's stuck in an endless update and
restart loop. I think it wants to go to Windows 10 but can't since the drive
is so screwed up. Personally, I think something's up and I need to have a
friend format the drive like brand new. But just wanted to see. I wanted to
see if it's even remotely possible the PodCatcher opened some old woond as
it were. Because funny thing is that all was well and good until I came
along and put it on the PC. Also it's install path is blocked. I can't even
uninstall it to reinstall it. Something about where the MSI file goes is
screwed. Thanks for any answers.