A good free program to burn cd's and DVD's is cd burner XP. You can download it from:

www.ninite.com

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: stewartross
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 6:39 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: MP3 To CDA

talking of burning on to cd
can someone tell me a good programme that will let me burn audio and data to
cd's and dvd's
and i am looking for a programme that will let me copy cd's and rip my cd's
and my dvd's to my computer.
i am using windows seven and jaws 14.
many thanks from stewart ross

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Masters" <dwmaster...@gmail.com>