OK, I've had a look:

You could start by trying this:
Under tools you choose "relations" and make a "one to many" link from the film number
in the film table to the film number in the image table.  If you have mistyped some
film number you may get an error.

Next, when making a form for image data you generate a sub-form collecting data from
the film table.  In the wizard, choose to link the film number in the image data to
the film number in the film data.  You should the get a sub form showing the
filminformation.

I've tried it today in Access 2000, and it worked.  I do not think it worked this way
in Access 2.0, so we will just have to hope that good old M$ has changed the code in
the right version...

Good luck, let me know if you have any problems.

DagT