Scott D wrote:

> Pretty funny link, mac users with bandwidth to spare will especially
> enjoy it. <bg>
> http://www.waveworks.net/mac.html

This one wouldn't even complete loading unless I downloaded "Macromedial
Flash 6 player."
That sort of coercion I can do without! So I passed...

> <http://64.4.46.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=3e38adfb9842b3f6a3ee3e6dce1ca426&lat=1063171342&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ewaveworks%2enet%2fmac%2ehtml>

On this URL, I got the following message:

" Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To
access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail
Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message
and reopen it."

Batting .000 right now!  Thanks anyhow...

keith whaley