Hi All
Seen some traffic on LX service/CLAs.
I have just received my second LX back from service at:

Asahi Photo in Wembley UK.

I can report that contrary to the reports I seem to see of horror stories
elsehwere, these people seem to really care.
Both bodies were returned not just CLAed but with , in one case new rewind
knob , and in the other new ASA selector.
The bodiesghad been clearly cleaned up and ere returned withALL the straps,
caps etc. that they went with.
Apparently is two guys who used to run the service department of Pentax UK
in Harrow/Stockley park so clearly they know their stuff.
Suggest anyone in Europe looking for expertise on ALL Pentax manual stuff
look no further [my ME super is going tomorrow!]
Cost is a flat rate [inc parts] of Mx/Me super GBP 60+VAT, LX GBP90+VAT
Their telephone number is +44 [0]208 9082931 or look at www.asahiphoto.net.
Nice guys!
Best
Clive