From: "Bob S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:01:19 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Medical set on ebay.de

Paul,

This is the 5th or 6th time you have mentioned eBay auctions to the list.
Many people on this list follow eBay closely for bargains on Pentax gear.
In the past, they have become irritated by the posting of live auctions to
the list.

If you are the seller, it is fine to mention your auction, but if not...
Calling the attention of 400 Pentax enthusiasts to an interesting or cheap
item
is a certain way to get it's price bid-up and make bargains disappear.
There is always somebody on the list who is willing and able to pay more
than you.

Three points on the medical set you highlighted.
1)  This is sold by TEAM-PHOTO.  There is a separate thread running on this
list about how they are a problem to deal with.
2)  They have been listing this set for the past 3 months.  I have
personally seen it close without any bidders at least 4 other times.
3)  Their price is way too high.  This is a Pentax ringlight flash and a
Pentax F or FA100/2.8 Macro.  US$550 would be a good retail price.  US$350
would be closer to a bargain.

Your enthuisam is great.  You should spend some time at Boz's site as it is
a virtual encyclopedia on Pentax K-Mount gear.  Ask your questions about the
gear, just don't bombard us with eBay links.

Regards, Bob S.

From: Paul Delcour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's something nice and special:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2951294327&category=12877

Pentax 100/2.8 macro with ringflashset. Don't know about the price might it
must be a very nice set to work with.

:-)

Paul Delcour

_________________________________________________________________ Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es