Thanks Boris.
I know of the software,and installed it on my work computer.I did some resizing of a
few
photo's
to see how it looked and i was all weird looking.However my monitor at work is very
poor
so that might
be the problem.
I will try it on the home computer,much better monitor.
I need to find out,now that i think of it,what type of laptop i am getting.If its a
newer
one,there should
be no problem showing full size.If its an older PII OR LESS,I'M IN TROUBLE.<VBG>

Dave