Not that hard <Vbg>

Check this one out:

I don´t know the name in English, but translated from Norwegian it´s called "ash light". It is fairly common with a thin moon just before or after sunrise or sunset, and shows the surface of the moon lit by a full earth (earth light?). I´ve got another one showing the man in the moon hiding in the shadows, but it isn´t very sharp. As you can see the sunlit part of the moon is very overexposed, so the exposure time is quite long.

DagT