On Wed, Jan 11, 2012, at 02:54 PM, steve harley wrote:
> on 2012-01-10 22:43 Brian Walters wrote
> > For some reason my Fastmail account hasn't received any mail for the
> > past 7 hours but I know there has been list activity because there are
> > new threads in the archives.
>
> fyi i'm also a Fastmail customer and have had no trouble, though i wasn't
> using
> email much yesterday evening; i also subscribe to Fastmail's status feed
> (http://status.fastmail.fm/feed/) which noted a couple of short outages
> on the
> 9th, but none on the 10th or today

Thanks.  It was a bit odd.  Incoming mail stopped at about 9am Wednesday
and restarted with a bang on Wednesday evening when about 40 messages
suddenly appeared in my inbox. Seems OK now. Strangely, it only seemed
to affect PDML mail.  I tried at few test mails from other accounts to
the Fastmail account and they all were received straight away.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia