> On 09/02/2023 15:48 Ralf R Radermacher <fotor...@gmx.de> wrote:
>

> The Guardian presents the winners of this year's international garden
> photographer of the year competition.
>
> "The waterfall is pictured surrounded by autumn-toned trees, and with
> the (enhanced/added) mist..."
>
> "... which I created from a bug hotel in my garden using in-camera image
> blending"
>
> "The Stream Garden ... is shown here in all its glory in the first
> morning light using HDR."
>
> The whole selection looks like an ad for a well-known photo enhancement
> software. But don't take my word for it.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2023/feb/08/international-garden-photographer-of-the-year-in-pictures
>
>  From this to all-AI-generated imganery is only a small step.
>
> Ralf

Well, most of those are utterly dreadful.  And having been to Plitvice Lakes
National Park, I have to say that the image bears no resemblance whatsoever to
the place I was at.  I would also say it would be quite difficult to take a bad
unmodified image of the place.  It is that scenic.  Have a look at the Wiki
photos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plitvice_Lakes_National_Park
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List