> On 25/02/2023 16:12 Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 2/25/2023 12:19 AM, Alan C wrote:
> > I'll have to look at some explanations of Pixel Shift!
> >
> > BTW, since you used the Cricket analogy, did you hear that the SA T20
> > ladies clobbered the Poms in CT yesterday to reach the final of the
> > T20 world cup where they will face the Aussies tomorrow.
> >
> > Alan C
> >

> I hadn't heard that. I don't follow the game. I was introduced to it
> last year by some of my South Asian coworkers, but I know less about it
> than you know about Pixel Shift.

Cricket's easy.

You have two sides; one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out and, when he's out, he comes in
and the next man goes out to be in until he's out.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in
goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out and, when
he is out, he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when
the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men have got out and both sides have
been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out,
that is the end of the game.

Much simpler than American handegg.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List