Two ways  On the 23, there is a vertical fin under the fuselage at the tail.
Not visible in your pic.  The elevator surfaces extend beyond the jet pipe on
the 27, which does seem to be the case.  There is also a slight difference in
the air intakes, not discernable here.  Otherwise, they are almost identical
externally.