Only about 4-5 members get dumped in SPAM, including myself.  Have tired all
ways of whitelisting and suchlike but no luck.  It's clearly something outside
my control.  I suspect it might be because the addresses have been spoofed at
some time.  I know mine has because I used to get quite a few offers for blue
pills from myself.