One of my more popular photos was this one from back in 2009, taken with the
K20 and FA 31
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4331502051/in/album-72157623355877348/

I was always frustrated that the poor low light noise of the K20 adversely
affected the image quality.  I just spent some time this afternoon playing
around with it in Lightroom classic 13.1, which has better noise reduction, and
also much better adjustment brushes.

Here is the reprocessed version
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/53509486021/in/album-72177720314566102/

I've made a lot of attempts at cleaning it up over the past 15 years:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=99496143%40N00&sort=date-taken-desc&text=20090922-lrc32569-&view_all=1

Anyways, this is one of the reasons that I shoot in raw, because the tools to
rescue old files keep getting better.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood