> On Feb 9, 2024, at 1:08 PM, Doug Brewer <d...@dougbrewerphoto.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah I finally had to bite the bullet and replace my cheesegrater Mac Pro
> when I could no longer keep it current enough to handle the OS updates. Don't
> recall having the artifact issue, though.

If by "cheesegrater" you mean a 5,1 rather than the current mac pros, they
stopped working with Lightroom long before this problem cropped up (lightroom
12 seems to be the start of it).

I was able to get mine to limp along for a few extra years, but eventually it
just got to be too much.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret13est