I have been using Lightroom since 2005, and it has worked well. There are
over 50,000 photos in my library. Last week I upgraded the Mac OS to Sonoma
14.1.2, and upgraded LrC to 13.1.

All hell broke loose. Since the upgrades LrC simply doesn't work: opening a
library opens only a fraction of the photos it contains, and those cannot
be edited. When I try to import new photos from an SD card, LrC re-imports
existing photos from the catalog along with some of the new ones; and once
they're "imported" neither I nor the Finder can't find them.

I removed LrC 13.1 and re-installed it, but the problem persists. Disk
Utility finds no problems, and my other apps are running without problems.

Advice that leads to restoring a usable LrC will be greatly appreciated.

Rick
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List