hi folks, you haven't heard from me for a while, but i look in on the group now
and then and i'm pretty sure i get all the emails; for reference i use
Fastmail, which requires a modest payment and has no ads, no tracking; i
transitioned from Thunderbird to the web version about a year ago, but even
when using Thunderbird i wasn't seeing PDML hit my spam folder in any
significant way