> On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 4:47 AM <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>
>> If you copy the catalog to another drive you should be able to point
>> Lightroom at that catalog and have your edits.
>>
>> Also Lightroom saves backups of the catalog, where are they?

I think i figured it out. Main catalog isd on the hard drive, and back up
is on one of two externals, the one that has it does not see to like my new
iMac, i i finally noticed i could change the back up location from the pop
up window.

Now if i can get my imac tro not drop my externals ill be happy

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com