Hello there,

I'm going to package CryptX Perl module [1] soon.

The only concern is that it contains a lot of XS-based code of ciphers and
hashes that can be probably considered as bundled. Mostly the used
routines, including sha1, sha2 and md5 implementations, are based on
LibTomCrypt library [2, 3].

Neither this library components nor all algo related are mentioned in
Bundled library policies [4]. So the question is: should we threat this
very case as bundled libs presence? Are there any objections against this
module to be packaged "as is", in its current state?

Thanks,

[1] https://metacpan.org/pod/CryptX

[2] http://www.libtom.net

[3] https://github.com/libtom/libtomcrypt