I don't think there's a problem with the MANIFEST.SKIP either way, but I'd like to avoid unnecessarily large diffs which obscure what was added to the .SKIP file. Bernhard Schmalhofer writes:
Will Coleda schrieb:
Is it me, or did this also change all the paths in MANIFEST.SKIP from win style with backslashes to unix style with slashes?
I've seen the same effect. I suppose if stems from the changeset 17760, where tools/dev/mk_manifest_and_skip.pl got a fix for Windows. Under Linux 'perl Configure.pl' and 'make manitest' are not complaining, so I suppose the the patch is OK.
Regards,
Bernhard