Hi,

The PDD sayeth:

~~
newclass

   $P1 = newclass $S2

   Create a new base class named $S2, and put the PMC for it in $P1
~~

And elsewhere:

~~
When declaring a composed class, you can optionally supply an array of method names that will be supplied by the class because of a conflict in its roles. This is done using the named parameter resolve.
~~

I'm guessing that it is referring to declaring a new class with the newclass op? If so, does newclass need to be a magic "op" that IMCC actually translates to a set_args/get_results/newclass sequence, so you can pass named arguments to the newclass op?

If yes, do we need that for add_role, add_method and add_attribute too, since these can take named and optional parameters?

Thanks,

Jonathan