If I may make a humble suggestion, it seems that using the English
spelling "squawk" would, besides matching the English name "parrot"
better, also avoid any confusion with Squeak, which is how I read this
subject at first.  ("Smalltalk on Parrot?!  Whoa!).
But maybe that's just me. :)

--
Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>