From: 'bugman22' via Museumpests [mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com]
Sent: January 22, 2020 4:27 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Silverfish - Next Steps

I started this trick many years ago and find it works great.  Silverfish love
to squeeze themselves into dark cracks and crevices.  The pennies give them a
perimeter of crevices around the entire glueboard.  It's particularly helpful
in situations on shelving where starchy items are stored.  It's also great
around the perimeter of a basement concrete floor where silverfish like to hide
in the expansion joints.

Tom Parker

In a message dated 1/22/2020 3:17:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,