From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Breitung, Eric
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 2:40 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [External] - RE: [PestList] IPM Policies and Procedures

Can I suggest that those willing to share their policies do so to this group
email or directly with Rachael Arenstein indicating that it's okay to put them
on the website as a way to update the information that's on the site?  It's
something that can happen at the next Museum Pest working group meeting,
perhaps?

Eric

--
Eric Breitung