Hi Hackers,

I'm working on removing the usage of Access Keys(which varies based on OS
and Browser combination) for keyboard shortcuts and instead use shortcuts
similar to all other IDEs.
The challenge here is OS. MacOS has an extra key - Meta, which pgAdmin
doesn't take as part of keyboard shortcut currently. In fact, Mac can take
Ctrl separately.
pgAdmin can run as a web app so it's even more difficult. It is not
possible to have multiple shortcuts based on the OS of the browser.
I suggest we consider Ctrl as Meta when running on a Mac.
Please let me know what you think.

[image: image.png]

--
Thanks,