I will try to write something up that is succinct and post a link
here, it's going to be a very long weekend, I think. I was scheduled to
present on Docker at a conference in April so I guess I can just pretend
it's still happening and prepare for it anyway.

I have found Docker so useful that I want people to know about it, I have
no connection with the project.

--Brian

--
Brian Wilson