Is there a "specific" reason why views can't be part of an inheritance tree?
I mean: it's that we "don't want" it or it would be just difficult to implement?

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster