Thank you i was looking for examples and never thought to look at the user comments. I searched the help files several times but never thought to look at the user comment help online.

the help coming that comes with PGAdmin III does not have the user comments. once i get the aggregate function working i will add it to the comment section or post it back here. Sense it will be a more complicated aggregate function that what is listed here with sfunc and ffunc calls

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: