Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hello

The patch applied and tested fine. I think for this kind of exception, it
really is up to the administrator how he/she should proceed to resolve
depending on his/her business application. Leaving things configurable by the
user is generally a nice and modest change. I also like that you leave the
parameters as enum entry so it is possible to extend other possible actions
such as automatically adjust to match the new value.

---------
Cary Huang
HighGo Software Canada