On 17.11.22 01:27, Andrey Borodin wrote:
Also I've found one more TODO item for the patch. Currently in
fe-connect.c patch is doing buffer reset:
conn->inStart = conn->inCursor = conn->inEnd = 0;
This effectively consumes butes up tu current cursor. However, packet
inspection is continued. The patch works because in most cases
following code will issue re-read of message. Coincidentally.
/* Get the type of request. */
if (pqGetInt((int *) &areq, 4, conn))
{
/* We'll come back when there are more data */
return PGRES_POLLING_READING;
}

Note that the above code was just changed in dce92e59b1. I don't know how that affects this patch set.