On 23.08.22 03:38, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
I made a small patch for xml2 to improve test coverage.
However, there was a problem using the functions below.

- xpath_number
- xpath_bool
- xpath_nodeset
- xpath_list

Do you have any advice on how to use this function correctly?
It would also be good to add an example of using the function to the document.

I can confirm that these functions could use more tests and more documentation and examples. But given that you registered a patch in the commit fest, it should be you who provides a patch to solve those issues. Are you still working on this, or were you just looking for help on how to solve this?